Features of Honeycomb Blinds
- Excellent insulation properties and thermal efficiency.
- Very low thermal transference making it exceptionally energy efficient.
- Available in 5 different operating systems.
- Available in 5 different fabric options in a large variety of colours.
- Made from polyester fibres which will not degrade over time.
- Can fit inside or outside the window frame.
- Multiple levels of fabric transparency.
- Light Filtering: Offering a serene and bright light diffusion with a touch of translucence.
- Semi Opaque: For medium opacity.
- Room Darkening: Gives a calming light reduction using a block out coating. Room Darkening fabrics have the highest thermal efficiency.
- Fire Retardant: This fabric complies with the US National Fire Protection Standard NFPA 701.
- Sheer: This fabric is very versatile and adds atmosphere to any room.
Honeycomb Blinds are available in 2 different cell sizes as well as a double cell.
Blind Control Options
- Corded: The blinds are operated by lifting a cord to stack the blinds upwards
- Cordless: The blind operates with a spring loaded mechanism in the top rail allowing the user to lift the blind to any height – no dangling cords required.
- Day and Night: This system has a blind made from a sheer and a block out allowing the blind to be used fully as a sheer or as a block out.
- Continuous Cord Loop: This system has no dangling cords and is useful if the window height is too high to use a cordless blind.
- Smartfit: This blind can be used in windows that are sloped / angled, e.g. skylights.
- Top Down/Bottom Up: This blind can be drawn completely to the top or bottom of the opening, or anywhere in between giving unlimited light control and privacy options.
- Motorised: The motorised blind can be operated using a remote control. Power is supplied via a battery wand that houses 8 x AA batteries (not supplied).