Plasswood Venetian Blinds are a substitute to wood blinds.
Made from , they are ideal for bathrooms, laundries and kitchens.
They are resistant to moisture and are guaranteed not to fade, splinter or peel even when exposed to direct sunlight.
- New Plaswood is much lighter than wood hence larger window sizes are possible.
- Not ideal for high traffic areas like sliding doors as effort involved to raise and lower blinds. Better suited for window areas that require tilt functionality over raising and lowering.
- Plaswood perfect for damp areas.
- High Density Synthetic Styrene is perfect for bathroom and kitchen windows.
- Light weight with a vast colour range to match most flooring and tiles to create a modern look.
- Cut outs are available on request, with specific measurements and diagrams to be provided.
- The Brackets are available in universal, face fix and recess specific fittings, with extension brackets available.