The Custom Premium Blind program is designed to complement the internal timber shutters program, by using the same colour ranges as the timber shutters, manufacturing with high-end components, and providing you with peace of mind by going through the same stringent control system as the shutters program.
This will ensure hassle-free designing, and eliminate worrying about unmatched finish and colour to the other home décor.
Features and Benefits
- Special aluminium headrail finishes.
- Complete colour palette available to match with our Phoenixwood shutters. Also available with non-standard colours to match any home décor.
- Multiple sanding and coating process provides the appearance of furniture quality finish.
- Quarter Sawn Slats showcase depth and character through its grain, and ensure that they stay straight for years to come. The custom kiln dry and prescription conditioning™ process ensures the blinds are made with suitable timber humidity conditions, based on the region where the order is placed.
- Available with a multitude of Designer Tape and Tassel designs. The Trapezoid bottom rail is designed with an innovative bottom rail cap, with no more protruding bottom rail buttons as in traditional blinds.
- Available with various design options to accentuate home furnishings, control positions, cord colours, routless, cutouts, valances and more…